March 29, 2024, 09:07:48 AM

Author Topic: A little public thanks to Coastie and homerboy  (Read 12678 times)

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
A little public thanks to Coastie and homerboy
« on: March 25, 2004, 02:49:46 AM »
Although we receive emailed reports from others, we've noticed Coastie and homerboy have been the only users posting in the NEWT Pro Bug Report forums so far.

We would like to thank them for all the great posts.  Thanks guys!

homerboy

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 06:51:47 PM »
n/p!
Always glad to help a new product/company! I wish I had more time/energy to test more fully for you guys. If you can incorporate +1hr (non-work orientated) into the next beta that would help :)

BTW make this text box in the forum submission wider man... its cramped typing in here!
"Ah... In a time of such ugliness, the only true protest is to be beautiful." - The Refused.

Coastie

• Beta Tester
  • Twitter @askyourgeek
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 11:26:44 AM »
That goes for me too. I am often more busy to do the full testing of the software than I would like because the more I test the better I can use the software to it fullest capabilities. Lately all I can do is just try to squeeze in some time between my other duties. Keep the features coming though. This is a very beneficial software pack.

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 04:10:09 AM »
Well thanks guys.  You have been great at finding even the smallest bugs.  Any feedback we get is very appreciated.  I'm sure as our software matures, this forum will get more posting traffic.

As far as the forum submission window, this is a limit of the software, but we'll look into a "hack" to widen it since we have the same gripe!