March 28, 2024, 03:52:51 PM

Author Topic: Can\'t pick up anything at all  (Read 9067 times)

daven.s

Can\'t pick up anything at all
« on: December 21, 2004, 01:02:21 PM »
Can anyone help with this;

When I run a discover on the network, Newt doesn't pick anything up at all.  I can run the same subnets through a ping sweeper and it finds everything.

This is a recent issue as it used to work, however nothing has changed since the last time it was used.

Using Newt Pro V1.0 Build 2045 Registered.

TIA

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 06:43:43 PM »
Hello.  We apologize for trouble you're having.  In order to serve you better, we will contact you through email on this issue.

RDecker

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 08:15:34 PM »
I too am experiencing the same problem. Just occured today. We are moving into a new building and so I perform a scan each day to see how many systems are coming online to the new network. I just receive a message that no devices are found on the IP address range. I am using the same address range as I used yesterday.

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 10:40:23 PM »
Hello, we again apologize for the trouble.  Version 1 has some issues regarding IP discovery that are being corrected in version 2.

We sent an email to you also with a link to the new version so you can get the information you need.

jctorve

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 12:37:42 PM »
I also have the exact same problem. It worked great until a few weeks ago. We have a 200 user license.

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 06:34:36 PM »
Hello.  We apologize for the issue.  We will email you for more personal service.