April 19, 2024, 02:45:31 AM

Author Topic: New to NEWT Pro  (Read 12810 times)

seandonnelly

New to NEWT Pro
« on: February 05, 2010, 11:54:52 AM »
I\'ve been searching for a long time for a product that is affordable for my company and also provides the details we need on our machines, and this looks to be the one we need! Now I do have a question in regards to reporting. Any plans on future releases to be able to export to say PDF, HTML, etc? To me that is the only thing that seems to be lacking.

I also assume for each subnet I scan I save the profile, so that later on if I want to re-scan I can reference that original scan?

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
New to NEWT Pro
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 08:45:02 PM »
Hello, thank you for the compliment.  We do plan to add exporting to PDF and other formats.  You can export HTML, but we want to improve the formatting.

Yes, you can save the scan to a separate file and re-scan later by loading those machines back in.  This allows consultants to scan customer networks.

seandonnelly

New to NEWT Pro
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 02:47:16 PM »
Thanks for the response on that. Do you have someone who can email me on the side or call? I have another question on the chances of you implementing a piece that can \"rate the vulnerability of the windows machine\" for missing security patches, etc?

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
New to NEWT Pro
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 04:30:53 PM »
No problem.  We will contact you through email about your questions.