March 29, 2024, 11:29:09 AM

Author Topic: Machine Details Question  (Read 9391 times)

Concreep

Machine Details Question
« on: February 08, 2012, 06:39:36 PM »
I would love to have the 'Machine Deatils' for all of the computers on my network for complaince pruposes. I know you can export the machine details into HTML. My question is, is there a way to export the machine detials in a bulk operation instead of double clicking each machine one by one and hitting the export button? I currently have 142 computers and it gets really tedious. Thanks in advance.

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
Re: Machine Details Question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 09:36:06 PM »
Hi there.  Not yet, but we are working on a new version where you may be able to perform such an operation.

You can export all PCs in any tab in the main interface at once.  This creates a single HTML file as a single large table, but not in the same visual format as the Detail export.

Are you wanting to export HTML files in order to view them on the web or an intranet?

Concreep

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:41:28 AM »
Not on the web, on the intranet. I dont even care about the format, HTML, CSV, pdf; whatever it takes. I would like to have the machine details in a catalog format so I cna pull up each computers details.

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 04:34:38 PM »
Unfortunately right now you can only export all PCs at once from the main interface and by tab.  We do plan on offering better export options future upgrades.  We also plan to add a web interface at some point.

dgennello

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 04:27:36 PM »
We export all data into Access and use the Single page report query to show those details.  It works great.