March 28, 2024, 12:38:15 PM

Author Topic: Abort scan - not working?  (Read 11095 times)

crown

Abort scan - not working?
« on: July 10, 2017, 11:06:58 PM »
Hi,

We've completed a complete series of scans across our networks. Three of these networks have individual devices that have been stuck on "Scanning" for 24 hours. We then tried to export the results and we suspect due to these network still being listed as "Scanning" the option is greyed out. I then clicked the "Abort" button and the devices are now listed as "Aborting..." and have been for six hours, however we are still unable to export to CSV.

I would rather not have to scan 97 separate networks again, is there any way to finalise the abort so we can export these results?

Thanks,

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
Re: Abort scan - not working?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 12:10:08 PM »
We are very sorry to hear this.  Unfortunately there is no way for us to finish the abort for you, however we do have a pre-release that never disables the CSV export, even during the scan.  That way, in case there is a stall or other similar issue, you should always be able to export the CSV.  This should allow a workaround until we can get this issue fixed.  We will contact you right away with a link.

crown

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 09:43:54 PM »
Thanks,

Bit of a bummer. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 06:28:04 AM »
Again, we humbly apologize about this issue.  We try to be as bug-free as possible, but we are only at v1.1.  That's not meant to be an excuse, but it is just a step above v1.0, our first release.  We hope the reason you purchased it was because Slitheris does some things no other software can.  It's just very new and we're doing everything we can to make it as reliable as possible.  Please be patient with us and I think you'll come to like our support.  And just so you know, we have some exciting things planned for v2.0!