March 28, 2024, 10:14:09 PM

Author Topic: Missing Monitor Information on WIN 10 Machines  (Read 11541 times)

bskipper

Missing Monitor Information on WIN 10 Machines
« on: March 08, 2019, 02:05:18 PM »
Does anyone else have issues with monitor information missing from scans performed on Windows 10 machines? Every WIN 10 machine that's scanned shows the "Monitor off during boot?" error. I have done test scans on WIN 10 machines that I know for sure the monitor is on and receive the same error. Any tips or tricks to fix this?

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
Re: Missing Monitor Information on WIN 10 Machines
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 02:22:21 PM »
Hey there! It appears this may be a bug, but we will contact you soon once we've done some testing here at our labs. Thanks!

Just an FYI. the monitor does need to be on during boot for us to be able to read the EDID info, but I'm sure you have that on all or some you've tested.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 02:28:18 PM by Komodo Support »

bskipper

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 01:52:09 PM »
Our system administrator and myself have tested several where one of us will be sitting at a pc to make sure the monitor is on while the other will do a scan. Each time we receive the same result. I appreciate the quick response and your help with this.

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 05:02:16 PM »
Yep, we're also able to reproduce this, so I wanted to let you know we're working on it now. We may contact you by email to give it a test once it's ready. We have your email in your forum signup and purchase history. Thank you for letting us know about this.

intenselighting

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 12:01:19 AM »
I would like to add here that we are experiencing the same problem.  Only the Windows 7 PCs will show the monitor info.  All Windows 10 machines are not populating any monitor info and says that it was off during the scan, which they weren't.

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 02:34:04 AM »
Thank you very much.  We are still working on this issue, but we should have something working very soon, hopefully this week.