March 29, 2024, 01:33:46 PM

Author Topic: How do I See all Used Nodes  (Read 7451 times)

welliott

How do I See all Used Nodes
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:45:29 PM »
We purchased 150 + 25 free nodes. I am trying to find out where all my nodes have been used. I tried to import 15 nodes but it said I have reached the licensed nodes. I have discovered and scanned numberous machines including computers, printers, etc. I want to limit it to only computers but cannot see where all 175 nodes were used. Is it possible to reuse nodes? I am always deleting computers and adding new ones in there place. How do I remove a device taking up a node that is not used? Part of the problem is not all the computers are on all the time.

welliott

Komodo Support

• Administrator
  • Dayton, Ohio, USA
How do I See all Used Nodes
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 03:05:12 PM »
Hello there.  We\'re sorry to hear about your problem.  This could be related to an issue we\'re working to fix now.  We will email you and see if we can get it worked out.

To answer your question.  You can see how many \"licenses\" are used by looking at the number of \"objects\" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen when you\'re in the Primary tab, though we\'re working to make this easier to see.

And yes, you can \"reuse\" licenses by simply deleting devices from the Primary tab, or by choosing \"New\" under the File menu to delete everything.